QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Friday, March 02, 2007
I Wanna Go Back to Bed
Ohmyfuckinggod it's finally Friday. Christ.

Dennis comes home today. Although, I'll probably still get home before he does tonight. I just hope the roads stay clear for him to get home and everybody stays safe. And, we're finally going to go out tonight. Yea, we know we probably shouldn't. Money's very tight but you still gotta get out every now and then because if you don't you'll wind up wanting to torture people. And that's never a good thing. We'll probably just go out for dinner someplace cheap then just come home and watch a movie or something. But, it's a start!

I've got to get my ass in gear and make an appointment with a neurologist for these mother fucking headaches. And, yes, I will use the term mother fucking because that's the best way to describe them. They're coming on more frequently and more often so it's something that I better get looked at. I don't know when they're going to hit, and, luckily, they don't last that long but I will try to explain to you what is happening with these - if you care to read about it. Anyway, it just starts out I'll be looking at something. Anything. Maybe the TV, maybe a magazine, maybe my own reflection in the mirror. Whatever. And all I notice is a little black spot right in the middle of whatever I'm looking at. Then, the black spot becomes a fireworks show. You know, fuck this. Why am I explaining it when I know I did in another post? Yea, I'm fucking losing it. I can't remember what I've already talked about and what I haven't. Maybe the headaches are just a sign that my brain is slowly losing it's will to live. I don't fucking know. Maybe it's hormonal.


Ahhhhh, I so didn't want to get out of bed this morning. It was nice and warm in there. And it's cold, snowy, and extremely windy outside. Fucking winter. It's March 2nd for the love of Christ and it's still like January out there. I know, I just need to be a little more patient. But, patience is a virtue that I just never could get the hang of.

Anyway, I hope everybody has a great weekend filled with all sorts of fun stuff to do. You know, like housework, running errands, cleaning the toilet - fun stuff.
posted by suebiedoobie @ 7:40 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At Friday, March 02, 2007 8:55:00 AM, Blogger Wildsissy said…

    ughhhh and for christ's sake, it didn't get warm last summer here until f'in July and it didn't get cold until the middle of January.. ughh we're in for it is all I'm saying..

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates