QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Thursday, March 01, 2007
Stormy Thursday
God, the weather sucked this morning! I woke up at 3:30 when Dennis was leaving and it was thundering and raining then. But, by the time I got to the train station it was really raining and so fucking windy my umbrella turned inside out. Once I got to work, however, it had slowed down and I didn't need my umbrella to walk to work. Yea, I know. So what. Just another day that I didn't really want to get out of bed.

Dennis is on his way to Tomahawk, Wisconsin to test drive a bunch of heavy equipment at Case and, obviously, to eat a lot of crap and drink a lot of beer. He went with his brother so I know he won't get too carried away. And I hope he has a good time, because the guy sorely needs it. And he'll be home tomorrow so it won't be that bad. The biggest downside to this is I shouldn't have watched the weather reports this morning. They are getting hit hard with snow and blizzard like conditions where he's going. And he's getting there in a bus. So, I'm a little edgy today - worried about him getting there safely and all. He promised to call as soon as he gets there so I won't be wondering all day long. Yea, right. If the weather is as bad as what they showed on the news then there's a chance they won't get there until hell freezes over - which by the way the weather front has been going lately might just be today after all. We'll see.

Lost was pretty good last night. But, then again, any episode where they feature Hugo scores big brownie points with me. Lost always manages to confuse me in the beginning. I always think that I'm on the wrong channel or something because they usually start it off with a backstory off the island. And last night was no exception. It began with Hugo as a child. But it took a little while to realize it was Hugo because, well, he was so thin. And then you realize why Hugo has a problem with his weight. It just made me want to reach out and grab his cheeks and hug him. Lost was pretty uneventful last night, with the exception of Kate telling the French woman that she met her daughter. We'll just have to wait to see how that one pans out.


Well, I should probably get work started - seeing that I'm being paid to work and not blog. Bastards.
posted by suebiedoobie @ 7:38 AM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates