QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Tuesday, March 06, 2007
I Forgot...
Well, aren't I quite the fucking little idiot today. I forgot to blog. I guess I actually had *cough* important work to do today and totally spaced it out.

But, I'm sure you've already figured out that you haven't missed anything by my entry not being here first thing this morning.

I will say I was a tad dismayed at the fact that the Bears traded Thomas Jones to the Jets. Of course, I'm still pissed off that they traded Willy Gault way back when too so I guess you could say I still hold a grudge. And what's with Lance Briggs wanting out of playing for the Bears? I guess it all boils down to the fact that it is indeed not a game but a business.

Oh well. That the way the football bounces. Never in a straight line.
posted by suebiedoobie @ 10:29 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates