QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Monday, March 05, 2007
I'm a Moron on Mondays
Oh, bloody hell, another fucking Monday.

Yes, it's me, Miss Cheerful this morning. Christ. The only thing that would make me truly happy is if it would get up to about 65 degrees today. And that ain't gonna happen so you're stuck with my grumpy ass this morning.

I did something this morning that I knew was inevitable. It was only a matter of time before I did this, but I guess I couldn't have picked a better day to fuck up. See, since I've been taking the train to work I no longer keep track of my keys. And, since I'm the first one in the office in the mornings, I have to unlock the doors to get into the office. And, well, you guessed it. My dumb ass forgot my fucking keys. So, I had to wait at the train station for somebody to get into work before I could get in. I picked up my phone to call Dennis to let him know I was still at the station and got totally spooked out by a "special" (and I mean special in a Special Olympics kind of way) guy waiting for his next train. And the reason I say freaked out is because he kept talking to me, telling me how pretty I am and if I have a boyfriend and shit. Any other time I would have probably been amused at the thought of a "special" guy hitting on me, but sitting in an empty train station just didn't quite have that same amusal factor. But, luckily, I only had to wait five minutes before my boss showed up. Which is good, if he was coming in later I would have had to wait for my co-worker to get here - which means I would have had to wait about an hour and 20 minutes or so. So, it could have been a whole lot worse. And Dennis just texted me a picture of my keys sitting on the table.

Didn't do much this weekend. Very boring weekend. Dennis got home about 5:00 on Friday night and it was so crappy outside we decided to just stay in and go out to dinner on Saturday instead. Saturday, we decided that we really couldn't afford to go out to eat (my decision) after spending a buck twenty five at the grocery store. But, we had a good dinner at home Saturday and just spent Sunday lounging around doing not much of anything. Yea, fucking broke shit sucks majorly.

Come on Spring!!!
posted by suebiedoobie @ 7:48 AM  
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates