QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Friday, March 09, 2007
Dear Parents of 11-16 Year Old Girls...
Please, for the love of Christ and all that is holy, keep your silly, brain dead, tone deaf daughters hands away from the telephone on Tuesday nights. Please! Because they keep voting for that little, light in the loafers, untalented little Sanjaya simply because he's cute.

And, please, sit them down and explain to them that American Idol is a singing competition and not a "Like, ohmygod, Stacy, did you see Sanjaya Tuesday night with his hair all blown straight with those dreamy eyes that I could just melt into sing last night?" competition. Cut of their arms if you have to. Just keep 'em away from the fucking phone, okay?

Thanks. It's very much appreciated.


I mean, what the fuck is that all about? Seriously. I'm not Sundance Head's biggest fan, that's for sure but he's a fuck of a lot better than Sanjaya. And what was with Haley beating out Sabrina (is that her name?)? Maybe that's the problem. Maybe I'm not alone in not remembering her name.

Anyway, it's Friday, it's supposed to get up to 50 degrees today (I'll believe that when I see it) and it's a payday. It doesn't get any better than this! Well, it could, I'm not going to lie. But, I must accept that I can't only deal with that shit which I can control, and say, "Fuck you!" the the shit I can't.

Nothing really planned for this weekend (now there's a big shock) except grocery shopping, smokin' and drinkin' and a nice Sunday recovery.

Hope everybody has a nice weekend!
posted by suebiedoobie @ 7:48 AM  
3 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates