QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Tuesday, March 20, 2007
*YAWN*
Wow, I'm so fucking tired and worn out this morning. I can't stop yawning! And it's not from a lack of sleep - if anything I've been sleeping too much. I fell asleep around 9:30 again last night from a headache so I got, like, almost 8 hours sleep. Maybe I'm just really bored with life lately. But, I'm not sure.

I have my MRI on my brain scheduled for tomorrow at 7:00am. But I'm thinking about calling to change that appointment to an hour later, if at all possible. I would have to leave my house at around 6:00am to get there at 7:00. Which means I'll have to get up around 4:45 to actually make sure my butt is out the door by 6:00. And, sorry, that's way too early. I didn't think it through when I said, sure, I'll be there at 7:00. And I'm on the phone with them now....what will they say?

They said Fuck You. Tomorrow at 7:00 or wait until next week.

Bastards. Oh well, looks like I'm going to be getting up at the butt crack of dawn and driving to the fucking hospital then driving my ass into work. Fuck! It's supposed to be rainy and crappy too. But, I'm thinking I'll drive home after the MRI and hop the train into work and be at work by 11:30 - just so I don't have to drive to work. I dunno. I'll make up my mind on that tomorrow.
posted by suebiedoobie @ 7:56 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At Tuesday, March 20, 2007 8:53:00 AM, Blogger Wildsissy said…

    Sue, I think you are rubbing off on me.. I fell asleep last night around 9 watching the Illusionist! ughh I was so mad when I woke up at 2 am on the couch!

     
  • At Tuesday, March 20, 2007 3:42:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Good luck tomorrow. I know it is early but just get it over with.
    I will be thinking of you and hope they find a brain in there and everything is OK!!!!!!

    Helen

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates