QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Friday, March 16, 2007
Well, it's a Friday
And another March 16th. Another fucking birthday. I've had forty four of 'em now. Christ. I feel old.

And a tad on the depressed side on this one. Not so much because of the gargantuous number of this birthday but that it's really become just another day. And you know you're getting old when it starts to feel like that.

I doubt we'll do anything - I'll probably just make a nice dinner and just watch a movie or something. Dennis didn't feel very good last night and this morning - and he had to work today so that's going to make it really hard for him. It's not like he can call in sick - being the first week back so I doubt he's going to be up for anything tonight.

You guys I'm sure already heard me talk about this, but the neurologist put me on Topamax hoping to prevent the migraines. And I have to have an MRI done on my brain. If there is one in there. I admit, I haven't started taking the Topamax yet - mostly because I've heard a lot of people that have taken it mention that they have some funky side effects. And I didn't figure I wanted to deal with any unwanted side affects today so I'm going to wait until tomorrow to start taking it.

Anyway, I hope everybody has a nice weekend and has a lot of fun.
posted by suebiedoobie @ 7:43 AM  
6 Comments:
  • At Friday, March 16, 2007 7:58:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Happy Birthday Sue!!
    I think you should head on over to the Boston area and share mine with me next week. Come on!

    Have a great weekend and good luck with the Topamax. I hope you don't get any of the side effects and that it helps your migraines.

    Helen

     
  • At Friday, March 16, 2007 8:34:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey, Suzie, Happy Birthday. Remember what they say -- you are only as old as you feel. Pull yourself up by the boot straps and have a great day. I'll go out and have a beer for you tonight. We're meeting friends at the country club for drinks/snacks at 6 PM and about 8:30 heading to a downtown bar that is really a social event in itself.

    So here's to you (or is that cheers to you!)!

    Have a great birthday!

    Cheryl

     
  • At Friday, March 16, 2007 8:45:00 AM, Blogger Wildsissy said…

    lol, what are you talking about.. you still look like you are in your 20's! no worries.. either way.. you already got the guy you want and love.. so life is good..

    ughh good luck with the new drugs... doesn't sound like fun.

     
  • At Friday, March 16, 2007 10:10:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Happy Birthday Suzie! I hope you and Dennis can manage to get out sometime this weekend so you can get all spruced up and wear your new makeup. :o) Don't worry about the number of birthdays you've had. You still have a lot of life left to live so make it count!

     
  • At Friday, March 16, 2007 10:13:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Sue! Have a wonderful birthday!

    I just want you to know you are such an encouragement to me because you are about the same age as me and you look hot!

    It really helped me to think I could possibly be hot again and its not too late for me! :)

    I hope your husband feels better and at least gets you flowers or candy or at least sex for your birthday! :)

    donna

     
  • At Friday, March 16, 2007 4:34:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Happy Birthday Sue!!! Well, you don't look 44, that's for sure!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates