QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Friday, March 23, 2007
I Got a Hot Date Tonight!
I'm so happy it's Friday. I need a coupla days off work. I don't know about anybody else, but I'm completely sick of working. I'm ready to retire. As if.

So, I asked Dennis out on a date yesterday. Yes, I asked my own husband out on a date. Is there something strange about that? Perhaps. We've been doing absolutely nothing at all for the past two months. No going out to dinner, no buying anything that isn't completely 100 percent necessary, no having any fun. It's a futile existence - especially when you go into work every single day (except, of course, Saturdays, Sundays, and doctor days) to not be able to afford to enjoy it every once in a while. And he said yes! So, it looks like I have a hot date for tonight. And I fully intend on taking complete advantage of it too. And, if I know my husband, he'll be hoping I'll take advantage of him. If you can't take advantage of your husband, who can you take advantage of? And, he'll be getting a check today! Yes, a PAY CHECK. And, well, he doesn't know it yet but I AM going to take advantage of him tonight - by making him pay! Poor guy.

Greys Anatomy last night. Have I ever mentioned how much I despise Izzy? I mean, she didn't want George until George was unavailable. And how stupid is she to tell Allyson (or is it Addison? I can never remember her name) she slept with the wrong guy? It's only a matter of time before Addison says something to Alex and Alex puts two and two together - seeing how he was there when George came out of Izzy's bedroom. Oh, I love the drama, don't get me wrong. But how stupid are these people
?

Speaking of Grey's Anatomy, I had a request a few days ago asking to replay the time I wrote an episode of Grey's Anatomy. So, back my popular demand, is my episode:

Cut to Meredith sitting at a bar, drunk as usual, looking to screw anything in her path after being rejected, once again, by our own Dr. McDreamy:

Meredith:
Oh, McSteamy, I'm so drunk. And so easy. Let's go to your place.
McSteamy:
Meredith, I'm sorry. I can't do that. I don't fuck bad actresses.
Meredith:
Well, what do you call your affair with Addison then?
McSteamy:
Meredith, she starred with Will Farrell in Kicking and Screaming. She was robbed out of that Academy Award.
Meredith:
Well, I was in Old School with Will Farrell so I fail to see your point.
McSteamy:
She was also on the very first episode of ER, so as pretend doctors go she has you beat by about 12 years.
Meredith:
Fuck. Rejected again. Maybe I should just screw George again. Oh, damn, he's gay. I forgot.

Cut to Meredith leaving with some random guy she just met 10 minutes ago. In walks McDreamy and sits next to McSteamy:

McDreamy:
Hello Dr. McSteamy. You're looking so hot tonight. Do these scrubs make my ass look fat?
McSteamy: Ummmm....ok, Dr. McDumbass. What do you want?
McDreamy:
Well, I got to thinking about why I keep screwing up with women and I've come to a very startling conclusion.
McSteamy:
And what's that Dr. McAsstrout?
McDreamy:
That all the woman find you incredibly sexy, and so do I! I'm really in love with you. I can't help it. It's just the way your skin glistens in the moonlight.
McSteamy: Oh, Jesus, Dr. McSucksdick. First of all, it's 4 o'clock and there's no moonlight. Secondly, I'm not gay. I coulda had Meredith just now but I don't fuck bad actresses, or bad actors. I remember you from Can't Buy Me Love.
McDreamy:
You couldn't get Meredith? Everybody's had her. You must be gay.
McSteamy:
No, I just have taste.

Cut to George walking into the bar, longingly gazing at Callie from a far. McDreamy walks up to George.

McDreamy:
Hey, George, why are you staring at Callie. You know you're gay, right?
George: I know
that. But, I'm an actor and I'm playing my role. As disturbing as it may be. Disgusting Breeders!
McDreamy:
George, why don't we quit lying to each other. Take me home and make love to me you sexy beast.

And they leave. In walks Izzy and sits at the bar.

McSteamy:
Izzy. Just the woman I've been waiting for.
Izzy:
You've only been here 5 minutes. I'm the only woman besides Meredith here. And you've already screwed Callie so there isn't many challenges here besides me.
McSteamy:
5 minutes is all it takes. How about you and me - we'll go out, get some dinner, have some sex, you know - see what happens.
Izzy:
That is the rumor Dr. 5MinuteMan. Didn't you just hit on Meredith?
McSteamy:
Naw. I turned her down. Her acting chops are no match for your performance in My Father, The Hero. Besides, you're hot, she's not.
Izzy:
I don't know. How much money do you have?
McSteamy:
Is five bucks enough?
Izzy:
How about ten?
McSteamy:
It's a deal.

And they leave. Cut to Christina sitting next to Dr. Burke.

Christina:
What the fuck was I thinking. I'm the best actress in this joint. I was in Sideways, you know?
Dr. Burke:
Yea, screw you bitch. I was stuck doing Wild Things 2.
Christina:
Hey, it could be worse. You could have been like McDreamy - you know, doing Fast Times - not even the movie version but the TV version.
Dr. Burke:
You know, you're right. And I think I'm going to go kick his ass for acting in that worthless piece of shit 80's TV show.
Christina:
Don't break your hand Dr. Fucktard.
Dr. Burke:
You know that's all acting, right? And if I break my hand I can still pretend to do surgery.
Christina:
I'm not a fucking idiot Burke. I just mean you'll need it later to spank your spicket because you've been in nothing impressive. Nobody here is going to have sex with you.
Dr. Burke:
Damn.

And that's the conclusion of tonight's episode of Grey's Anatomy. Stay tuned next week when Meredith sleeps with yet another stranger in a bar, McSteamy gets the clap, and McDreamy and George move to another country where they can legally be man and man.

I hope everybody has a GREAT weekend!
posted by suebiedoobie @ 7:55 AM  
4 Comments:
  • At Friday, March 23, 2007 9:01:00 AM, Blogger Wildsissy said…

    OMG I'm soo sooo soooo jealous you get to go out on a date with your hubbie! That is awesome! Have a great time and we expect a full report on the hot date on Monday!

     
  • At Friday, March 23, 2007 9:04:00 AM, Blogger suebiedoobie said…

    Thanks!! We haven't been on a "date" for ages.

    I sincerely hope that he's prepared. I dunno, he might have forgotten how to take a girl out on a date after all these years!!

     
  • At Friday, March 23, 2007 11:33:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sounds like you are finally going to get to go out for your birthday! Hope you have fun and take advantage of Dennis! Mike and I are going out on Saturday night combining his birthday on Sunday and mine next Friday. It will be so nice spending one on one time with him for a little while. I can't wait!

    Yeah, I'm not that big a fan of Izzy's either. I'm really loving Alex lately now that he's not such a dick. Though when he was a dick before, at least it was funny. Izzy's bitchiness and whining is just plain annoying.

    You, too, have a great weekend!

     
  • At Monday, November 10, 2008 3:59:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Well said.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates