QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Thursday, March 22, 2007
I'm Baaaaack...
Well, here I am at work, just waiting for my boss to come in and ream me out for something that is, really, my fault so I can't really blame him for that.

Let me explain. So, yesterday I had my MRI on my brain and, yes, I do have one. Unfortunately, however, it gave me a major headache and I didn't think it was wise for me to drive at all afterwards. I did intend on taking a later train, but when I spoke to my boss he said to just stay home. Then he asked me about something that I was actually supposed to do over a week ago but, well, you know how it is. You get busy with the day to day work and, something, some things just slip through the cracks. And it is my fault because I should have done it.

Then I felt so guilty about it that I wound up working from home all day long and got another project that he's been hot on completed. So, hopefully, when he does come in today he'll have mercy on my poor pathetic soul and take that into account. But, I wouldn't count on it.

My co-worker has a new sign on her desk:


Gee, you think that maybe she actually does know everything? Could be.

Update: Boss just called. Didn't sound pissed at all. But, then again, I'm sure he'll say something about it later when he's here. He called to let me know that he's going to be in meeting this morning and to let me know what's going on. *ha* I know something my co-worker doesn't! Perhaps I should move that sign to MY desk for the day.
posted by suebiedoobie @ 7:47 AM  
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates