QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Tuesday, April 03, 2007
Sometimes a Day off Isn't Worth It
It's Tuesday. Or my Monday. Whichever.

I would love to sit here and write a big long blog about what I did all weekend with my sister, but, when I got into work this morning it was like a bomb went off.

So, instead of blogging I must work.

Fuck! I better get to it before the boss comes in and asks me what all this shit is all about.
posted by suebiedoobie @ 7:38 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At Tuesday, April 03, 2007 9:02:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh no! Hope everything turns out ok at work. You'll have to come back later and tell us about your weekend.

     
  • At Tuesday, April 03, 2007 9:58:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I just realized how much I enjoy reading your blog!!
    Good luck at work and I hope to hear some good stories about your weekend.

    Helen

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates