QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Thursday, March 29, 2007
Used Condoms and Public Bathrooms
Heya blog readers. I'm fucking tiiiiiiiiired this morning. But, then again, it's only 7:30am. I used to not ever get up before noon. I guess that's my sign that I'm really getting too old for all this shit. By shit, I mean life in general.

So, yesterday, I'm wearing this black turtleneck sweater that has these stupid sparkly threads running through it. It looks good enough, but, fuck if that thing doesn't start making me itch like crazy after wearing it for a few hours. But, I was wearing a black camisole thingy under it so while I was waiting for the train to take me home last night I decided I just couldn't take it anymore and I would duck into the bathroom and take the sweater from hell off. I'm in the middle of taking the thing off and just get it over my head when I glance down from the toilet and start laughing hysterically. It seems that somebody had way too much of a good time in there at some point during the day because there's a used condom sitting on the toilet seat. I laugh because I can't decide if it's funny to me or just plain disgusting! And they also jammed something down into the toilet so that if some dumb fuck decides to flush it the whole system will stop up.

I quickly grabbed by bag from off the hook on the door and just got the hell out of there. God knows what kind of germs were lurking in those semen infested waters. And I really didn't want to find out!

American Idol last night. Sanjaya stays - not even one of the bottom three (which is pretty funny if you think about it) and Chris Sleightermesiterson (whatever his name is - you know, the big curly haired dude?) is out. So much for America's taste in music.

Lost was pretty good last night. However, do we really care about the two survivors that didn't have a name before last night and what happened to them? What does it have to do with ANYTHING? The only thing that gave me pleasure was every now and then Sawyer saying, "Who ARE you?" because that's what I thought. I don't know. Maybe it has something to do with the story, maybe it doesn't but who cares? I did find it mildly amusing, however, that they weren't actually dead but paralyzed from the spider bites and they buried them thinking they were dead. Buried alive - that has to be a real sucky way to go.

Well, as usual since we moved into this new office, I have a ton of work staring me in the face that I better get to. One more day - Friday - and I have a three day weekend. That's right, fucktards. I'm off Monday *neeeener neeeeener neeeeeeeneeeeeer*
posted by suebiedoobie @ 7:36 AM  
3 Comments:
  • At Thursday, March 29, 2007 8:23:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hmm, I must have missed that part about them being buried alive. I fell asleep towards the end.

    Have fun this weekend! Hope you are able to get along ok with your sister.

     
  • At Thursday, March 29, 2007 8:38:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I think that since you have monday off that you should post twice on friday!!! Thats right twice!! I look forward to your blog every morning.....Gee my life must beeeeeeeee ______ (I'll let you fill in the blank LOL)

     
  • At Thursday, March 29, 2007 1:38:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ooh, thanks for the Idol update. I work at WW on Wed. nights and totally forgot. Sanjaya, well he can sing in tune, he just needs to belt it out a little more and tame the hair down. haha

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates