QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Friday, March 30, 2007
They're Finally Going to Let me Shop!
Ahhhh, Friday. Glorious, beautiful, happily Friday. As of 3:30 today I have a three day weekend. Doesn't get any better than that! Well, it could but you've already heard all those angles so I'm going to just leave it at that.

It's going to be a busy weekend too. Immediately after I get home from work I have to go take the Mustang in to have the oil changed - because a) it's about 300 miles overdue and b) because I'm going to be driving about 600 miles this weekend (at least). Then I have to do some cleaning around the house and get my laundry done. And I still have to find time to go grocery shopping. Then I have to find a cure for procrastination. Tomorrow morning, as early as I can stand it, I'm going to drive down to mid-Illinois to see my dad and pick up my Texas sister to bring her back to my house. Of course, middle sister is going to come back to my house too but I won't bore you anymore with that because, frankly, I'm sick of hearing myself bitch about it as much as you are!

Sunday, I plan to shop. Yes, I'm going to shop until I can't shop anymore. As if that's even a possibility. I need new clothes. Of course, my husband just doesn't understand that concept. He just looks at my closet (actually, my two closets - three if you count the crap in the guest bedroom that is in boxes in that closet) and says - why the fuck do you need MORE clothes? Well, sweetheart, it's because clothes don't last that long. Either they go out of style, or they lose their shape after a million washings - or they just wear out. Of course, I probably don't wear anything often enough to wear them out but that's hardly the point. It's just what we DO. We shop. It's genetically coded in women DNA. No use trying to deny it. And, well, I think my boss is having second thoughts about the whole "it's okay to wear jeans to work" decision. Because, well, that's all I wear anymore. So, I would like to find some casual pants that aren't denim and some nice tops to go with 'em. And I can always use more shoes and bras. Oh, and of course bags to go with those shoes.

Now, I have to figure out a way to pay for all this shopping I plan to do....

Have a nice weekend everybody! See ya Tuesday.
posted by suebiedoobie @ 7:46 AM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates