QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Friday, April 13, 2007
I've Been Praying to the Sun Gods...
It's finally Friday!! Fuck N A!!! And it's not snowing, and it's not raining. And what's the huge, big, bright, blinding yellow thing in the sky? Could that be the Sun? No, it can't be! That's impossible! Yes, I think it is! And it's supposed to get near 50 degrees today. That'll feel like 80 degrees compared to the low 30's we got yesterday. It's about fucking time!! Ok, but where's the 60's and 70's you weather bastards? See, I just can't be happy.

Speaking of not being happy I sit down last night to watch Grey's Anatomy, thinking it's a new episode right? Because the fucking channel guide says it's a new episode. Well, in a way it was - a lame ass retrospective of all the shit we've already seen and already know about! What the fuck? But, there was a new episode of ER last night. Too bad my old ass couldn't stay awake long enough to watch it. Thank God for Tivo. I recorded that and that new dumb looking show about all the pregnant people - I think it's called Notes from the Underbelly? I didn't watch it either. And I'm not sure why I recorded it considering I really have no interest on what happens to you when you're pregnant. Yes, I'm an idiot.

So, tonight Dennis has band practice. Which should be fun since it's his drummers birthday and all. I'm going to meet him there tonight and do some partying with them for his birthday. But, not too much. I still have to drive. Fuck. Being responsible really sucks sometimes.

Have a nice weekend everybody!
posted by suebiedoobie @ 7:45 AM  
4 Comments:
  • At Friday, April 13, 2007 9:12:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Shit - I went out with a friend and had a couple of drinks and did some catch up time with her. Came home and put a big ole smile on my DH face (jumped him - hehe). I caught the tail end of Grey's and watched that new show - Notes from the Under Belly. I already know that I will not get into that one. It was too stupid. Wished I would have turned to ER. I forgot all about it.

    Have fun tonight. We are going to listen to a band tonight and hit the road tomorrow AM for a concert about 200 miles from here - doing some quick shopping beforehand and staying the night so we can do some serious drinking after the concert.

     
  • At Friday, April 13, 2007 9:12:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sue, I must have missed something in the past. Are you in Antioch now? I thought you were in the Lake Zurich area. I remember you moving, but thought it was still in the same area.

     
  • At Friday, April 13, 2007 1:09:00 PM, Blogger suebiedoobie said…

    we moved to Antioch late last December.

    I bitched non-stop about it!! *S*

     
  • At Friday, April 13, 2007 2:18:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ok. Sorry, I remembered the move and the bitching about it, just didn't remember where. Enjoy the sunshine!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates