QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Friday, April 06, 2007
Good Friday...
It's Good Friday. But, really, when you work Monday through Friday what Friday isn't Good Friday?

And, as usual, what follows Good Friday? Easter Sunday. All those little kids are going to freeze to death in their new Easter clothes. And I say good for them! I remember it well - Easter Sunday. It's fucking snowing and there I am in my cute little white Mary Janes, frilly pink dress with yellow flowers, white tights with lace on the butt (that itched like crazy and drove me nuts) my hair all curled up - going to church. And it's fucking snowing. And all I could think about was the basket that waited for me at home - full of candy and chocolate. Chocolate. I still remember eating the whole, huge ass chocolate bunny in my basket in one day - on a dare from my brother. And being sick with diarrhea for the next three days. It's a wonder I can even look at chocolate again.

Anyway, the best part of this weekend is that - it's a weekend. Which means no fucking work! I can live with that. But, unfortunately, it will mean that I will have work at home to do - you know, the cleaning of the toilets, the washing of the sheets, the scrubbing of the floors. All that shit that I really wish I could afford somebody to come in a do for me once a week. Although, I did have somebody like that years ago - she was a friend of a friend who came in once a week and did light cleaning, then every other week would do deep cleaning. And it was great! Until, in a drunken stupor one day, she confessed to me that she always had to take something from every house she cleaned. Funny, I never saw her again after that.

I hope everybody has a nice holiday - even if you're a pagan bastard that doesn't celebrate religious holidays. Actually, I believe if you don't celebrate religious holidays you should be required to work on those days. I think everybody would be religious if that were to happen!

Have a Happy Easter!
posted by suebiedoobie @ 7:42 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At Friday, April 06, 2007 10:13:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I remember one Easter as a kid going to my Aunts house. Tons of snow fell and when it was time to leave, my mom had me take off my cute patent leather shoes and walk to the car in my tights!!! So I didn't wreck the new shoes. I think mom and dad had a few cocktails that day.

    How freaky that your friend stole from you. My friend cleans every 2-3 weeks for us. I try and keep up.
    I love it! But, I don't think I could have a stranger do it. My friends are strange enough.
    Have a great weekend!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates