QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Wednesday, April 18, 2007
Old Friends
Dennis and I actually did something last night! We went out to dinner! Can you believe it? And he paid! It was a sweet night indeed. And, we ran into the chick that used to come over and give him blow jobs before we dated! More on that later...

I got to work late this morning. Ok, not really late considering, but later than I usually get here. I had to drive in today because the co-worker is out this afternoon and I have to stay until 4:30. And, sorry, when I'm staying until 4:30 I don't come in at 7:30. Although, by the look on my boss' face this morning when we both got here at the same time, he wasn't too pleased. He just said, "Running a little late this morning?". And I said, "No, not really. I'll be here until 4:30 today." Then neither of us said anything. He can't really complain - I was still here about 1/2 an hour before the co-worker gets here so whatever.

Getting back to the blow job story...Dennis told me about this girl I'll call "Connie Lingis", or for the purposes of this story, Connie will suffice. Anyway, Connie's husband, years and years ago, was good friends with Dennis. But, Connie's husband was killed in a motorcycle accident about a year before I met Dennis. And, Dennis and Connie hooked up about 7 months after her husband died just for a good buddy fuck every now and then. I figure he's open enough to tell me the truth about her years ago, before we met, so it doesn't bother me, right? And, honestly, it doesn't. It didn't have anything to do with me and he didn't see her again after we started dating - ever. Not even in passing. Until last night.

We're walking about of the restaurant, we have the door open making our exit and all of a sudden we hear "Dennis? Is that you?" so we turned around and there she was. I didn't know who she was until Dennis said, "Oh, good fucking shit, it's Connie" and I knew right away who she was. It was all okay, we made small talk about all the people they both know and she was actually very nice - but I was a little taken back because she just didn't look like the fuck buddy type. She looked more like a middle aged school teacher - very prim, very proper. Then it was over and we left. Of course, after the door was closed when we made our exit we both broke out in hysterics - and Dennis said, "You know who that was, right?". And I said, "Fuck yea, I know who that is!" and we laughed all the way home.

We're very strange people.
posted by suebiedoobie @ 8:21 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At Wednesday, April 18, 2007 9:21:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love it! I am glad you can both laugh together about this stuff.
    Jim and I do. We recently went to a reunion of the restaraunt I waitressed at from age 21-30. A guy (Dennis lol) that I spent 8 years with was the manager and he and his wife were there. What a trip. She worked there too and he cheated on me with her...she wanted to share. Long story but Jim couldn't believe what he looked like and that I ever was with him.
    We got so silly over it..left early with friends we still see and had a blast.

    Life is strange!

    Helen

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates