QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Wednesday, April 25, 2007
Wake me the Fuck Up!
What a rainy, crappy, chilly morning.

I almost didn't make my train this morning. I was so tired I didn't want to get up at all. But, I did. It was so warm and dry in bed. I think I'm sensing a reoccurring thing going on - I never want to get up in the morning.

American Idol last night. I think Simon must have taken some happy pills or something because he loves some of the performances last night that just sucked. Personally, I think it's due to all that Idol Gives Back shit and they just want as many people to vote as possible. So just say they're all great. Chris was horrible. He was off pitch and, fuck!! Blow your nose before you sing dickhead! And what was with Blake singing John Lennon? Is he fucking stupid or something? You might as well paste a sign on your head saying, "Let's see how bad I can fuck this up in John's memory.". And, sorry, LaTisha - you aren't nearly as good as Fantasia and I'm kind of glad you sang that song because now we all know that you're not nearly as good as you were in the beginning. Probably due to the week after week gruel that is making them noticeably tired. Funny, I thought Phil was actually very good last night and it appears that he's getting a whole lot better in the vocal department. And, I know so many of you love Jordin but I really couldn't understand all the praise she got! Her voice sounded so shrill and, sorry, she was so off on a lot of her vocals it was painful to listen to it. And for them to say it was one of the best vocals ever? Again, they must have all been on something because it was far far far from the best vocal ever. Of course, Melinda was great, as usual. But, then again, she could get up and sing Mary Had a Little Lamb and make it sound amazing.


Oh well. We'll see what happens tonight. Oh, fuck, Bono's going to be on it. Fucking great. You just know he's going to have some bonehead political comment to make. Bono, darlin', you're a fucking singer in a rock band. Nobody cares! And, you're not a very good singer at that.
posted by suebiedoobie @ 7:51 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates