QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Monday, April 30, 2007
I Need a Vacation
Here we are, another fucking Monday. At least it's not raining...yet. And the sun is shining and it's pretty warm out. I got that going for me. But, how the fuck did this weekend get over so freaking fast? It's like an hour ago it was Friday at 5pm and I had the whole weekend ahead of me. Now, it's Monday. Again.

The office is pretty quiet this morning. No server crashes. The phone hasn't rung...yet. I'm the only one here so far. Quiet. I like that!

The weekend was pretty nice. The weather was really nice - especially yesterday. Dennis took me out to dinner Saturday and out to see some friend's band afterwards. Ran into a bunch of friends. It was fun - but, the night went way too fast. But, then again, I'm no longer used to staying up past 10pm on a weekend which made me pretty wrecked on Sunday. I didn't get anything done I wanted to get done - except grocery shopping. Yea, that's loads of fun.

So, I suppose I should get some work done before the bossman gets in this morning. Which should be soon.

What were you guys all up to this weekend?
posted by suebiedoobie @ 7:37 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates