QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Wednesday, May 02, 2007
Wednesday Blues
Happy Hump Day Blog Readers!

Half way there. As you already know, I live for weekends.

So, American Idol last night. If I have to go by last nights performances, I would have to say axe Chris and Jordin. This is two weeks in a row that Jordin just didn't cut it. So, it's time to cut her. I like her, I think she'll wind up being wildly successful, but doesn't deserve to win this. And Chris, well, I've never liked him. Just what the world needs - another Justin Timberlake boy band asshole. I still think it's going to be Melinda and I'm not sure who else. Blake maybe? I wasn't crazy about his performance last night, but, on the other hand, what the else can you do with Bon Jovi songs? Either you try to sing it exactly like how they do it (Chris) or just say fuck it and do what you want (Blake) so I do admire him for that - even though I don't think much about his singing prowess. And LaTisha was great last night. Even though I think that, based on last week's Fantasia karaoke try she shouldn't make the top two. I really do like, oh crap, what's his name? You know, the bald guy. I guess that's a bad sign I can never remember his name without looking it up. Oh, Phil, that's right. I guess I did remember. He shown drastic improvement so who knows.

And, really, who cares. It's just the Superbowl of Karaoke anyway. Yea, tell that to the millions of people who buy their shit.
posted by suebiedoobie @ 7:40 AM  
3 Comments:
  • At Wednesday, May 02, 2007 8:45:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I dont know about you but this whole pop star sing thing gets a little old. There are pop artist that I do like but they are all so cookie cutter that its annoying! There use to be a Rock version of idol that I liked, but I dont know if it will come back this year. Oh well....

    Tami

     
  • At Wednesday, May 02, 2007 11:15:00 AM, Blogger suebiedoobie said…

    Probably the Rockstar INXS one?

     
  • At Thursday, May 03, 2007 5:11:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    yeah! Rock Star: Inxs and then the next one was Rock Star: Super Nova. They had some really good singers on there. Didnt quite agree with the winner but really enjoyed the contestants.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates