QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Thursday, May 10, 2007
LOST May Have Jumped the Shark
Wow, what a pretty morning! The sun is shining, the temperature is amazing. Just wish I was out having fun in it instead of having to be here at work.

So, LOST last night. And for you assholes that whine and cry because a TV show is discussed before you get to see it might want to just quit pouting now and close this window. Anyway, is Loche going to die? And who the fuck is this invisible guy? All I know is last night when that happened - they went to see Jacob (is that the invisible guy's name?) and he turned out to be invisible Dennis got up, left the room, and said, "This show has just jumped the shark. It's just getting downright silly now.". And I really couldn't argue with him.

Getting back to Ben. His back story is somewhat interesting. So he lied and he wasn't really born on this island. And he sees his dead mom everywhere - which seems to be a recurring theme on this show. Everything points to them already dead and in purgatory or some shit but the writers and producers keep promising us that isn't it. Well, then what the fuck is it? I know they will only have three more seasons, but if I have to keep watching this stupid shit for another three years I will probably lose interest in it. I say that, but we all know it isn't true. I've watched it since the beginning - which was, what, three years now? Or has it been four? Three I think so I'm pretty sure I'll keep watching it another three years. But, then again, if the rumors are true that they won't even start next season until 2008 I might just have to say fuck it on sheer principal.

And LaKisha is gone. I would have rather it been Blake. I think LaKisha is much better than the beat boxing gone stupid Blake (Blake - a word of advice - you don't have to do that shit with every single fucking song. It's old already!). Let's just get to the finals where Melinda wins and get this season over. Thanks!

Oh, and thank you Cindy! I used your gift voucher and ordered service through Dish Networks so I hope you get your rewards from that. Let me know how that goes. They're coming out and installing it on Sunday. We had DirecTV a long time ago and had that problem, but we were living by a lake and our house was kind of in a valley with a ton of trees. Our house now is the tallest in the neighborhood and there aren't many trees so I hope we don't have a lot of problems with it. I guess we'll have to see! But, thank you again. You saved me fifty bucks! That's awesome!
posted by suebiedoobie @ 7:42 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At Friday, May 11, 2007 7:58:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That's great! Glad you had a chance to use it.

    I agree with Dennis on Lost lately. I just really don't like this season and the "others". Besides, I can't seem to stay awake long enough to watch it since they changed it to 9:00.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates