QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Wednesday, May 16, 2007
May Showers Don't Bring More Cooter Cleavage
Jesus, the weather is shit today. It's chilly and looks like it could rain. I had to pull out a sweater and a jacket this morning. I was kind of hoping that I wouldn't have to wear another jacket until at least September but I guess I should quit my bitching - it's only May and this kind of shit weather is going to happen.

American Idol last night. The final three. Who will be in the finale? If I had to choose I would say Melinda and Blake. I like Jordin, I think she has a phenomenal voice and will wind up to be very successful, but she just hasn't found herself yet. Her personality and style is yet to be defined. I think her vocal tone is much prettier than Melinda's, but I just love love love Melinda's nastiness. Her voice is dirty, gritty and has so much fucking power and that makes her stand out more. And Blake was perfect with the Maroon 5 choice. Dennis had said the very first time he heard Blake that he sounded like the vocalist from Maroon 5 and he was right. But, then again, when it comes to music, singing, and guitar he usually is completely dead on. He takes risks, and has a very distinct personality. So, those are my two picks. We'll see tonight who goes home and who goes to the finale.

I didn't see any more cooter cleavage yesterday, thank God. But, the summer has just started so I'm sure there'll be plenty more where Monday's came from.
posted by suebiedoobie @ 7:42 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates