QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Monday, May 14, 2007
The Good, the Bad, The Ugly - Cooter Cleavage
So, yesterday I scammed out of work and got off at 2:00 instead of 3:45, which was cool.

The Good: I got home and AT&T connected my home phone service and my DSL service. And the DSL modem was sitting on my porch all ready to bring in and connect to the internet. So, after a week of sans-internet I'm now surfing the net again. Which is good.

The Bad and the Ugly: It was gorgeous outside so after getting the phone hooked up and getting the computers to get to the internet I decided to sit in the back yard and soak up some sun. Our neighbors wife in the house directly behind us was out doing yardwork and starts to talk to me. So, I walk over to the fence and what is staring me in the face? The biggest cooter cleavage I've ever seen. I mean, come on! Her shorts must have been painted on and stuck so far up her crotch she needed two hairdo's to wear that outfit.

So I chatter her up for a few minutes, excused myself, went in the house and laughed hysterically.
posted by suebiedoobie @ 4:56 PM  
3 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates