QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Monday, May 14, 2007
Boring Weekend
The weekend is over. And now comes the warm weather!

It was pretty nice out, but not nearly as warm as I like it. But, today's weather should fare more to my liking. Dennis took me out Friday night to dinner and out for a few drinks. We ran into some old old old friends we haven't seen in about 10 years. That's always interesting. When we last saw this couple they were moving out of state and now they're happily married with a baby daughter and running their own restaurant. And it's a very nice restaurant to boot!

So, Saturday was spent taking Dennis to the doctor then out to lunch. Where I had a drink and a shot which immediately followed a nap when I got home. I met him at his band practice later that night after I woke up from my nap and then we grabbed some breakfast on the way home. One of the guys there was wearing (and I couldn't help but laugh) a pair of Chicago Bears Crocs. Yes, you heard me right. Actually, they do look a lot better on a guy than on a girl, but, really, neither should ever wear them in public.

I feel like all I've done for the past week is eat eat eat. So, I announced that this week we're having dinner at home every night instead of going out. My stomach just can't handle all the heavy food served at restaurants - which was apparent yesterday when I spent a good portion of the day in pain.

Mother's day, Sunday morning, I had to get up at 7:30 since the Dish Networks guy was due there at 8:00 am. And, wouldn't you know it, he showed up on time. He got everything connected and done so now I have way more channels than I know what to do with. He finished up around 11:00am then we went over to Dennis' mom's to wish her a happy Mother's Day. We didn't stay long, since we had a zillion things to do. Rather, Dennis had a million things to do - all I had to do was go grocery shopping. He took the alternator out of the Mercedes and took it in to order the replacement part and mow the lawn. Which took a better portion of the day - but he was happy. He got done what he wanted to get done this weekend. Today AT&T will be at my house at some point to install the phone line and the DSL should be active tomorrow. Which means we finally get internet service back at our house this week! Talk about going through withdrawl. I went to go check my bank balance twice this weekend before realizing that we don't have any internet service. Fuck!

It was, as usual, pretty uneventful and a pretty lazy weekend. Just like I like it! Boring, yes, but sometimes boring is the best. Doesn't make for an interesting blog at all, but oh well. Don't read it if you don't like it!
posted by suebiedoobie @ 7:46 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates