QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Friday, May 11, 2007
My Fingers Hurt!
Another weekend is finally coming upon us. Thank God! I need it after this week.

So, it was so nice out last night that we left the windows open when we went to bed. Of course, I woke up around 1:00am and was freezing my fucking ass off so I had to get up and shut the windows. And, naturally, as I pulled down on the window to shut it I broke off 3 fingernails on my left hand. And it didn't feel fucking good! So, now I have to cut them all down because it looks pretty silly having 3 short nails and 2 long nails on one hand. And it makes it quite tricky to type!


It's looking like Dennis will be going back to working Union jobs on Monday. Which is way cool because that means a $14 dollar an hour raise in pay and benefits. Of course, I don't think the benefits will kick in until the next quarter but that's okay. With an extra $14 bucks an hour we can afford to pay our own health insurance for a few months. And get all caught up on all our bills. *yay* He's waiting to hear back today to see where he goes Monday. So cross your fingers please!

This weekend is, hopefully, just going to be a relaxing one. Get some stuff done around the house and since today is Dennis' pay day I think I'll make him take me out to dinner either tonight or tomorrow. Sunday morning I have Dish Networks coming out to install the satellite and receivers, Monday they install the phone line and DSL and I'll finally have internet service back at my house. Yes, fuck you Comcast! I don't need your shit!

I hope everybody has a nice weekend!
posted by suebiedoobie @ 7:44 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates