QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Wednesday, May 30, 2007
I Need Drugs
Mornin' Blog Readers!

This is going to be short.

I do not feel good this morning at all. My head is pounding and I'm having a hard time focusing.

Hopefully, I'll be better later, but now, I need to rest. I'm at work, unfortunately. I'm thinking about leaving early, the but I only have two choices for trains - one is at 10:00, the other is at 2:00. Crap. I was so hoping there would be one around noon.

Oh well. I hope everybody has a better day today than me.
posted by suebiedoobie @ 7:50 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At Wednesday, May 30, 2007 8:53:00 AM, Blogger Wildsissy said…

    Hey Sue~ that stinks.. I know a lady at my work said her migrane is due to the big storm heading our way... not good. How was your dinner last night? I hope Dennis followed through.

    Yeah, if you stay until 2 it's almost like you might as well stay until 4 or whatever...

     
  • At Wednesday, May 30, 2007 5:26:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I can't find your email adress anywhere around here...

    I wanted to say that I am sorry if I offended you a few days ago. It was not my intention.

    Sorry!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates