QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Tuesday, May 22, 2007
Is it Thursday Yet?
I don't think I'm going to bother with the American Idol finale. I really don't care if it's Jordin or Blake. Either one is fine. Although, I'm betting it'll be Jordin, but it should have been Melinda. It's going to be a worse finale than last year I'm sure. I didn't care about that outcome either. I'm not even sure why I watch this show! There's usually only one person I like and they never reach the finals (Jennifer Hudson, now Melinda). So, I think I'm going to watch a movie or something tonight instead.

Or I could do what I did the past two nights and watch The History Channel. Sunday was all about 9-11, last night was all about Hitler and the mystery that surrounded his missing body and how Stalin was a freak. Yea, that about sums it up.

So, the boss is out this morning. Thank God! I like it when he's here, he's very easy going and easy to get along with, but you know how it is. When the boss is here there's more to do! And, this being my short week (and next week being a short week as well) it's kind of nice to be a tad more relaxed and not killing myself with work. This week, Thursday is the new Friday. Well, for me anyway. I get a four day weekend!

Side Note: Upon reading that Paula broke her nose over the weekend tripping over her ego, er, I mean her dog, I simply must tune in for a while tonight to see this. Yes, I'm morbidly curious.
posted by suebiedoobie @ 7:51 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At Tuesday, May 22, 2007 12:48:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Crap, you are hysterical about Paula, and I feel the same way. Didn't wanna watch, but now do. And yes, Melinda should've won, but she's a winner in my heart.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates