QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Monday, May 21, 2007
Four Day Work Weeks Rule!
Well, as you all know it's Monday and another weekend came and went. It was a nice weekend - especially Saturday! Sunday, on the other hand, sucked major ass because it was rainy and cold.

This week is only a four day week for me! At least, I think it is. That is if next Monday is Memorial Day. I took the Friday before Memorial Day off which would mean I'm off from Thursday night to Tuesday morning. And I need it!

I met up with Kim (Cleo'smama) on Saturday for the offsite for Save-A-Pet and it was fun. They had some really great dogs and a couple cats there. None, as far as I know, got adopted out on Saturday but it's good exposure for the shelter. Cindy came out with her husband and two kids - and her daughter is the most adorable little thing I think I've ever seen. Her son looks exactly like her and we a very well mannered and sweet kid. Ahhhh, kids. They're great - as long as they're somebody elses! But, I would have taken her daughter home with me, had she been up for adoption! *S*

Anyway, I have a ton of work to do so I better get to it.

Hope everybody had a great weekend!
posted by suebiedoobie @ 7:42 AM  
3 Comments:
  • At Monday, May 21, 2007 10:07:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It was great seeing you and Kimberly on Saturday! Anytime you want to take Hannah with you just ask! I could certainly use a break sometimes. After you spend some time with her you'll change your mind about adopting her. ;) LOL! She's a great little girly girl though. I am grateful for that. Tom boys are no fun!

    My kids are pretty good. They were being well-behaved on Saturday and that is important. I don't know what I would do if they were little b@$t@rd$ in public like some other kids I've seen. I try to teach my kids proper manners and how to treat people. Let's just hope they keep listening!

     
  • At Monday, May 21, 2007 11:25:00 AM, Blogger suebiedoobie said…

    Your kids are awesome Cindy. Both of them. And I don't compliment people on their kids unless it's well deserved.

     
  • At Monday, May 21, 2007 2:31:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thanks for the compliment!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates