QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Tuesday, May 29, 2007
Wow, the Weekend Went FAST!!
Having four days off is awesome, but it makes going in on Tuesday a pain in the ass.

I wound up working around the house on my day off last Friday - getting the house cleaned and running around doing errands. But, I got a lot done, which makes a day off doing housework worth it, I suppose.

We went to a BBQ at Kim's (cleos'mama) and she is just a great host. She put out a spread of food that was just incredible! And her husband, Ron, cooked all the meat on the grill and he did a great job to boot! Thanks for a great time Kim!

Last night I just sat at home and watched some TV winding down from the weekend. Crashed out early - with a very very full stomach!

Anyway, I better get to work. There's a stack of work from last Friday sitting in front of me that should prove to take some time to even figure what it's all about.

Oh, and the award for the most pathetic thing ever posted on a weight loss message board goes to:



Such class!

How was everybody else's weekend?
posted by suebiedoobie @ 7:44 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates