QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Thursday, June 07, 2007
Speaking of Freeloaders
Blogger is giving me fits today. It keeps crashing! And, when I go into create a new post everything looks different and takes a millennium to load.

Fuckers. Why can't they just leave it the way it was? It worked great!

We have invaders in our new office. A certain bird thought our columns would make a great place to make a nest. And, well, we can't do anything about it because some babies have now made it their home! Once they are big enough to leave the nest, we'll take down the nest. But, until then, we have some freeloading tenants that refuse to pay rent.

Of course, they are adorable so we'll just have to let 'em stay.

Well, I better get crackin on my work here. Since I just wasted a half an hour trying to post this entry!

Hopefully, they'll get the bugs worked out and it'll work better tomorrow. I'm not holding my breath, tho.
posted by suebiedoobie @ 8:09 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates