QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Wednesday, June 13, 2007
I Really Fucked Up This Time
I've decided I need so badly to find a way to make a lot more money. I discovered this fact after I realized I fucked up my checking account. Yes, it's true. I'm normally really anal about the checking account too, but I made a doozy of a mistake. I didn't write down a 200 dollar payment I made. And I thought I had 200 dollars more than I did. So, yes, I'm overdrawn. Overdrawn big. About 250 dollars overdrawn once the bank extorts their fees from me.

At least I have overdraft protection and they honored the payment. But, still, I find it ironic that the bank will pay something and then take out something they know I don't have! Money!! Fuck. It's like a damned loan shark if you look at it as interest. What kind of percentage is that anyway? They take out 50 bucks on a 200 dollar payment. I'm just too frustrated to figure out the math on that one.

Anyway, it just got me thinking about all sorts of worthless shit. Like, how does one get to be 44 years old and have done absafuckinglutely nothing with their life? I mean, most women my age are having grandkids, put their kids thru college, have their own homes. I feel like I've just floated thru life, like that idiotic feather at the end of Forrest Gump. At least Forrest could figure out a way to make a buck or two!

I guess I don't have an answer, besides being a ping pong champion, a gardener, or starting a Bubba Gump Shrimp Company.

I suppose at these times I should reflect on what I do have. A great husband, lots of bills, boobs, payday is tomorrow, I'll be broke by Tuesday.

I think I've figured out a source of the headaches. Stress.
posted by suebiedoobie @ 8:39 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At Thursday, June 14, 2007 12:52:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ya know what? Most every Joe Schmo thinks like you. I'm 40, have 2 kids, (not so nice boobs cuz of the kids), home, and still feel unfulfilled at times. I think we both have what's most important, and that's a GREAT HUSBAND!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates