QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Friday, June 22, 2007
Cam - Real or not Real?
I have this little thing I try not to do, but I find myself doing it anyway. While I'm watching TV or a movie or whatever, I'll at some point find myself wondering if a certain actress has implants or not. I don't know why this fascinates me (well, besides the obvious) but I always wonder.

Like last night. I was watching Cameron Diez in In Her Shoes (which is a really good movie, by the way, one I really thought I wouldn't like. But, seeing how Toni Collette is in it how can it be bad, right?) and I couldn't help but think that, yes, she has implants. Who cares, right? I really don't. But maybe it's because, seeing how I never had boobs before surgery and millions of woman have implants, I'm really not quite sure what natural ones are supposed to look like! I think Cameron looks great and I really liked her in this movie so I don't know what my points is.

I guess what makes this little game hard is, most of the time, you'll never know the answer to the question. It's not like there's some boob job directory on the internet where you can go look up somebody's name and find out if they are real or not. So, maybe that's the fascination with this kind of thing - because you never know for sure.

But, why stop there? How about a directory for guys with penile implants?

Okay, I jumped the shark on that one. I don't think anybody really wants to know these particular answers.

Anyway, it's Friday and I need a good fucking weekend. So, tonight, when you're taking the first sip out of your drink and thinking about how nice it is that this week is finally over, take a swig for me! Hope you have a nice weekend.
posted by suebiedoobie @ 7:37 AM  
3 Comments:
  • At Friday, June 22, 2007 8:54:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I will raise my Captain & Diet and send you "cheers" from Mass.

    Have a great weekend Sue!!!

     
  • At Friday, June 22, 2007 9:50:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    No I don't think she has implants. If you've seen The Mask back when she first started out she looked stacked then too, but of course since then we've seen her have more of a flat chest. The wardrobe people can do wonders for actresses that need a little help in that area. She could've had the chicken cutlets, some tape, and/or padded cups in the dress. I heard that in the book Maggie had D-cup breasts so they had to make Cameron's bigger to match the character. They did the same thing to Julia Roberts in Erin Brockovich and Angelina Jolie in Tomb Raider.

    But I hear ya, I do look at some of the actresses and wonder if they have implants or have had any other work done. I look at other regular women too and wonder as well. My husband's co-worker's girlfriend has them. Before she mentioned having them done I suspected they were implants just because she was so thin with these huge boobs. It just didn't look natural. BTW, yours do look natural because you didn't go that big. They're perfect. :)

    You too have a great weekend! Wish me luck on my triathlon on Sunday! If it weren't for WI on Monday, which is the "final" WI for the weight loss challenge I've been doing with my sister and some friends, I'd be having some cocktails and toasting you! :)

     
  • At Friday, June 22, 2007 10:24:00 AM, Blogger suebiedoobie said…

    True, Cindy. She did look a lot curvier in The Mask too - like she weighed a lot more. Not in a bad way at all, she was freakin' HOT in that movie.

    But, yea, it is amazing that what you wear can make you look smaller or bigger than you are.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates