QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Wednesday, June 20, 2007
Late for Work
Train got in late this morning. About an hour and 10 minutes late. Apparently, there was a freight train that was broken down in a section of track where there's only one track. Which means, you guessed it, any train after it had to wait until they fixed the freight and got it moving before we could move. Oh well. I would have been stuck in traffic anyway I guess it's nice that I was on a train instead and could at least read while I'm waiting!

Anyway, since I'm late to work I really don't have time for an in depth blog entry today. So, deal with it.
posted by suebiedoobie @ 9:00 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates