QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Monday, June 18, 2007
Happy Monday Newbs!!
How was everybody's weekend?

Mine was okay, uneventful. Except for the fact that Dennis' paycheck was again, no good this week. Second week in a row he's gone to his brother's bank and they wouldn't cash the check due to insufficient funds. That's just great. So, this morning, he's scraping money together to get gas to get to work - to a job that he can't rely on the checks being good at the end of the week. Poor guy, he's so frustrated. Luckily, I did get paid on Friday so it didn't totally wreck our weekend.

We went out to see a friend's band Friday. Didn't stay long since the place decided it didn't feel like serving food. And we were starving so we walked across the street to eat, came back, stayed about an hour and went home. Saturday I felt so tired and drained that I did everything I could to not sleep all day. Sunday, we went out for lunch to a place on the chain-o-lakes and came home. Not real eventful, but fun anyway.

We did get a lawn mower - real cheap!! FREE, my favorite price. It's electric, and is his other brothers mower that he had at his moms house that he never uses. So, he said we could have it. Which is great! And, can you believe this, I've never mowed a lawn but I had to check out the new toy:


Yes, me, mowing the back yard. Of course I only mowed a little section and was totally not into it anymore. But, I think I screwed myself because now I know how to start it and I have no excuse to not mow the lawn. Great.

posted by suebiedoobie @ 7:45 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At Monday, June 18, 2007 8:37:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Just stay firm and tell Dennis that it's HIS job! I can't mow lawn because I have grass pollen allergies. My mom used to make me do it after she divorced my dad and I still lived at home. I'd be sneezing and snotting and all itchy. That was not fun at all. You can just make that your excuse and see if he buys it. :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates