QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Thursday, June 28, 2007
It's Official - I'm a Nutcase
Oh, God, two more days. Can I make it? I'm starting to wonder.

The boss was in when I got in again today. He informed me he's going to make this a daily thing. Get into the office early, have his breakfast here while he works. Of course that translates to me having to start actually working earlier every day instead of having a nice relaxing hour before anybody else is here.

I don't know why I'm complaining about this - it's not like it really affects me, even though I bitch about it constantly. I think it just bothers me because I really love the first hour here, being alone, it being quiet, and I don't have anybody at all harassing me to get anything done in a rush. If the phone rings and I'm busy, I can ignore it because, technically, we're not open yet. But, with the boss here we are open and I have to answer every call because it might be a call for him. Again, not a big deal really but for some unknown reason it makes me cringe whenever I get off that train and see his car here. And the really insane thing is I really like my boss, he doesn't mess with me nearly as much as I complain that he does. I think I'm just getting too fucking old to accept any changes in my life. Oh, yea, I can go on and on about the possibility of relocating to another state, but have my boss come in earlier than I expect and I'm all up in a tizzy about it.

And there you have it. Proof that I actually am insane. Like there was any doubt about it before. My boss just came up to me and told me that he's leaving at 9:00 to move his oldest son to his first apartment. So, he won't even be here after 9:00. So it will be a nice relaxing day after all!

Rescue Me last night - SPOILER ALERT!!!

I don't know how anybody else feels about this season, but so far it's missing something. It's like the plots are thin - almost non-existent. But, it's early yet, only two shows into it so I'm sure that things will start to heat up. The thing that really disturbed me about last night's episode, however is the Chief. I can't believe he killed himself by shooting himself in the head. But, then again, they didn't show anything after he put the gun in his mouth except a blank screen and a bang. So, who knows. It will be sad, though, if he's no longer on the show.

I just hope it starts to cook again. It's been kind of a boring season so far thought.
posted by suebiedoobie @ 7:39 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates