QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Monday, July 09, 2007
Newbie Meeting
I have no idea why I can't put a title on this post, but I'm not about to spend my whole morning trying to figure it out.

Day one without smokes. So far, so good. But, we'll see how I feel about that tomorrow! I have a feeling that there will be lots of snacking going on, but I will try to keep that at a minimum.

Alright, this weekend. Busy busy busy. Went out to dinner on Friday to a place on the Fox River called Vickies that has the absolute best grilled sub on garlic bread that you can stand. Seriously, I want to marry this sandwich. So I can have it every single day.

Saturday, we went to a party in Lake Geneva, Wisconsin. Now that was a fun party. I didn't drink a whole lot - especially towards the middle to the end since I was the one driving. They had a little "stage" setup and the party consisted mostly of musicians so it was cool that everybody went up and played, sang, whatever the fuck it is that they do. Dennis and his bandmates Jimmy and Guy got up and did some of their songs acoustically - without ever attempting the songs acoustically before. They sounded really fucking good too - if I might say so myself. Of course, I'm seriously biased so I don't know if my opinion means shit but I heard others saying it too. So, that could mean that either a) they are genuine and really thought it was good too, or b) they're assholes who say that to everybody. Take your pick.

Bethany got up and sang and, of course, sang her ass off (no big surprise there). And Mike and Laura Stone showed up - which is cool. Although, once everybody discovered that he is a guitarist for Queensryche they wouldn't leave him alone. But, I guess if you're going to be in a band like that you better get used to that pretty quick.

And, of course, yesterday was the Northern Illinois Newbie Board get together. Well, there was how many of us? Six? Five? I don't fucking remember. Or, the hochips - or was it chipaho's? I don't remember that either. But, that could be due to all the fucking margaritas I downed while I was there. Let's see - two before lunch and then Donna and I shared a pitcher of them with lunch. No wonder I don't remember much after that! Actually, I remember more than I let on - I just don't want to admit it! But, once the rest of the pictures come out there will be no denying it. Fucking cameras. They don't lie. No, wait, what I really wanted to say is that they do lie - yea, that's it. Any pictures that you see that aren't published by me personally are all photoshopped people! I did NOT get under the table (to fix it - it was wobbly and driving me insane) and pretended to lick the leg. It didn't happen. So, if you see a picture of that it was photoshopped for sure. Okay? Good. Speaking of which, where are the pictures people? I know that

So, last night I got home from the newbie get together around 5:30 and immediately sank my ass down in the couch and fell asleep. I think the heat of the day combined with margaritas just did me in. I woke up around 8:00 then couldn't get to sleep until after midnight.


Donna, me, Laura, Cindy, Kim & Melissa - Okay, this answers the question - there are six

I hope I got the names right. If I'm wrong, please let me know.


Me & Kim. We're dorks!!


Okay, I hate this picture. I have no idea what that stupid expression on my face is all about.

Anyway, it was a really great weekend and I really wish I had about five more days of off time! But, that's coming up with my trip to Dallas at the end of the month.

Hope everybody had a good weekend!
posted by suebiedoobie @ 7:38 AM  
3 Comments:
  • At Monday, July 09, 2007 8:24:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I fell asleep when I got home too! But I only had 2 margaritas and that was before we ate. Maybe the waiter or cook drugged us since we were so picky with our steak fajitas? LOL!

    I really had a good time with you all. I will send you more pictures when I feel like getting them from my camera. I think I have a better group shot in there, or at least of me anyway. This one from Melissa you have posted I look really goofy standing in the middle of Kim and Laura's boobs. LOL!

     
  • At Monday, July 09, 2007 8:49:00 AM, Blogger Wildsissy said…

    lmao! no kidding Cindy! I didn't even notice that until you said it! I look like I'm constipated so we're even! lol!

    Sue ~ glad to see you got the pics I sent you. I didn't take that many so I sent what I had!

     
  • At Monday, July 09, 2007 4:31:00 PM, Blogger Wildsissy said…

    okay use your tab key to eventually get into the title box! totally annoying!

    when I first read your blog this morning I thought you meant you couldn't come up with a name for your blog today, not that you couldn't physically get in the box to type one! duh!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates