QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Friday, July 06, 2007
All Alone on a Friday
Finally, Friday. It's been a strange week. Work two days, one day off, work two days? Silliness.

I'm all alone in the office all day today. And it's fucking quiet as hell! I love it! Although, it's probably going to get very very boring. But, then again, maybe not. Everybody will be calling wanting to talk to the boss. And, of course, the boss isn't here so they'll ask me to take care of whatever it is that the boss usually takes care of. And I won't have any clue on how to do it so I'll have to listen to this:

"I need this today! Tell the Boss to call me immediately to discuss."

Well, you know, I would do that but he's left for vacation and I'm not going to call him on his cell phone because you don't trust me to put coverage on your new car. I'll take a message and if he calls in for his messages I'll tell him you called. Click.

Well, it'll be a really busy weekend! We are doing something with Dennis' mom tomorrow - early afternoon. Then we have a party to go to. Then on Sunday the Chicago area newbie get together is happening. Then, back at work on Monday.

Fuck, I said the "M" word. Sorry about that!

I hope everybody has a great weekend!
posted by suebiedoobie @ 7:59 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates