QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Tuesday, July 03, 2007
Happy Fourth of July!
Well, hopefully, today will go by really really fast since tomorrow is a day off. Yea, right. Like it ever works that way.

Well, I got my hair cut and highlighted last night. I like it okay, but I'm a little disappointed. It's just going to take me a while to get used to it - even though it's not that much different. I got a lot cut off the bottom because it desperately needed it and we cut more in the bang area - that's the part that is driving me nuts right now. I think it's just because I'm not used to it but it looks okay. The part that I was a little bit aggravated with is the part at the end where I had to make a check out for $202 dollars. I wasn't expecting to have to pay that much since I really only wanted to have it touched up (which, she told me the next time I get it done it would be a lot less, but it wasn't). Instead I got full highlights, again, and the roots done. Which is fine, it looks good, but now I have to figure out how to get the extra hundred dollars I wasn't expecting to pay. I guess the reason it aggravates me is that the color that I got last April 20th (only 2 months ago) didn't last but a week and the color had drastically faded. And I warned her about that before she did my hair the first time that color is hard for me because it tends to fade really fast. I don't know. Maybe I'm being unreasonable, but damn! $202 dollars? Shit.

Well, anyway, I have a party to go to tonight and I hope my hair holds up. It's cute, I suppose. I'm just not used to it and a little bummed out. It is so much healthier looking, so that's a bonus. I think I just go into shock whenever I get anything new done with it and I'm sure it's not her fault but my own.

Anyway, I hope everybody has a safe and happy Fourth of July tomorrow!
posted by suebiedoobie @ 7:46 AM  
5 Comments:
  • At Tuesday, July 03, 2007 8:54:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yikes! I can't justify spending that much on my hair, especially every 2 months. I hope that was including the tip!

    Have a good time tonight!

     
  • At Tuesday, July 03, 2007 9:13:00 AM, Blogger suebiedoobie said…

    It was $182, then a 20 dollar tip.

    I mean, it looks good, don't get me wrong. And she does a great job and all that. I just wasn't expecting to spend that much last night. I thought we were only doing a touch up and she kept adding more foils and more foils and I thought hmmmmmm....

     
  • At Tuesday, July 03, 2007 9:13:00 AM, Blogger suebiedoobie said…

    It was $182, then a 20 dollar tip.

    I mean, it looks good, don't get me wrong. And she does a great job and all that. I just wasn't expecting to spend that much last night. I thought we were only doing a touch up and she kept adding more foils and more foils and I thought hmmmmmm....

     
  • At Tuesday, July 03, 2007 9:58:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Salons need to give you a price quote before doing the work like a car repair shop. *snort* The sad thing is that's pretty typical for the salon. Other people pay more. Yikes!

     
  • At Tuesday, July 03, 2007 10:10:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yikes, if this was supposed to be cheaper I'd hate to see what she's going to charge next time for the works.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates