QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Friday, July 13, 2007
Complain...So Much Easier
You know, I don't like to complain. Let me rephrase that. You know, I never complain. Okay, that's not right - one more time. You know, I complain all the time, and today isn't going to be any different. There. That's it.

Anyway, as you can see from this photo:


That there are steps leading down from the train station. As you can also see from this photo, there is a brick wall on either side of the steps. And, one can conclude from this photo that the only way to get to the street below is to travel down said steps. Also, as you can see from this photo, the big wall of water that is running vertically by the steps. I'm sure you've already figured out what my bitch of this whole thing is. Yes, you are correct. In order to use the steps you have to dodge the wall of water coming from the sprinklers right at the right time and hope that you don't get soaked in the process. I, however, am not that skilled. I got wet going down the steps and once I reached the street below there were, ohmygod, cars traveling down it so I had to stop and wait for traffic. Thus making my entire back soaked from this fucking wall of water from the sprinkler.

Seriously, why can't they wait unil the trains aren't running (there's a two hour gap between trains) so that the patrons can safely and dryly travel down their fucking steps? Oh, I guess that would be way too easy for us, now wouldn't it? Assholes.

Anyway, it's Friday. Friday the 13th. As in the horrible horror movie that came out around 1980 or so. Which will probably be running non-stop tonight on the Monster Channel. That, and about 30 of the sequels that were produced over the past 26 years.

Anyway, I hope that everybody has a great weekend.

Ozone disappearing in the sky
Bud man asking us why ask why
If I could find my magazine this bug would die
I complain
China boy standing up to a tank
Southern boy living in the house of yanks
If I can't seem to get my motorbike to crank
I complain
Complain so much easier
Small kid begging for a crumb of bread
Next kid bloated lying nearly dead
I wonder what to take for my aching head
I complain
Lots of people crying for a little rain
Whole nation learning how to live with pain
I don't know how I'm gonna clean this little stain
I complain
Complain so much easier
Black man singing mississippi blues
Africa starves a little baby drools
I'm trying to figure out all the basketball rules
I complain
Mr. Rush Limbaugh giving me the facts
Treetops falling and the newsman yaks
I'm thinking about Clinton and how I'm gonna be taxed
Hey Complain so much easier

King' X - Complain

posted by suebiedoobie @ 7:50 AM  
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates