QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Thursday, July 12, 2007
They Let Me Shop!
Good morning blog readers!

Hope everybody is having a good day. Only two more this week then it's the weekend again! I love weekends. But, then again, most people do. Unless, of course, you have to work on a weekend then it sucks major ass.

I went out shopping for a while last night. I primary went for shorts and tops for my upcoming trip to Dallas, but much to my dismay so many stores are already starting to focus on fall. I mean, come on! It's July! Oh well. I did find a pair of really cute long cargo type camouflage pants/shorts/whatever they are that were really cute at Old Navy.

So I bought them and a couple shelf bra cami tops. I figure I can never have too many of those! Then I decided since I couldn't find what I set out to find (shorts and tops) I decided to shift my focus on what else? SHOES! And, as all women know, you can never have too many pairs of shoes! I decided to go to Famous Footware, since it was right by the Old Navy. Nope. They had nothing at all that I found interesting enough to even try on. But, to my dismay, Gurnee Mills Mall was right around the corner so I thought - what the fuck? I'll stop in there and see about shoes.

And, lo and behold, I go into Bakers and they are having a sale! And everything that was already on sale had an additional 25% off for yesterday only (as if. it's probably been going on and will continue to go on for a month)! So, I spent $50 bucks on two pairs of shoes! Which, by my book, is a deal because the last shoes I bought were $100 bucks for the one pair of shoes (in which Kim - Cleosmama was with me when I bought them - and she's a bad influence by the way!)

So I bought these - Normally $69 bucks, on sale for $49 and with 25% off they were $37 bucks! I figure they will come in handy and look good with my bathing suit. And look good with other things too.


And I bought these - only not in black but brown. They were $15 bucks then 25% off that. I'm wearing these today with my brown cargo pants.

Ahhhh....I love shoes! I need more shoes! But, unfortunately, I really should limit my baggage on the plane to one bag. Well, maybe two. I'll need an extra bag for all my other stuff - like a blow dryer, curling iron, straightening iron, shampoo, conditioner, mousse, hair spray, pomade, make up, etc. Shit. I'm only going for 5 days and I'll probably pack like I'm going for a month. Hey, you never know what we'll do on vacation so I won't know what I'll want to wear!

I know. I'm a total pain in the ass traveler.

posted by suebiedoobie @ 7:50 AM  
4 Comments:
  • At Thursday, July 12, 2007 8:28:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Just make sure you check your bag that has all the liquid hair products and other liquids. They won't allow the stuff on the plane. Actually they will, but they have strict requirements on amount and stuff. Check out this link for more info:

    http://www.tsa.gov/travelers/airtravel/prohibited/permitted-prohibited-items.shtm

    Have fun on your trip!

     
  • At Thursday, July 12, 2007 8:31:00 AM, Blogger suebiedoobie said…

    I plan to check all my bags - except for my purse and I'm going to make sure that I don't have anything in there I'll have to throw out later!

    Last year, when we left Texas I had a brand new Mac lipstick in my purse and they made me pitch it. I was so ticked off! Mostly, at myself because I forgot it was in there!

     
  • At Thursday, July 12, 2007 8:50:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I normally change purses before I go on a trip - this gives me a good reason to look through what I have in my purse, and to not take any more credit cards than absolutely necessary (loss factor).

    I freakin' love the shoes - especially the ones with the charms. Great choices.

    Cheryl--

     
  • At Thursday, July 12, 2007 8:55:00 AM, Blogger suebiedoobie said…

    Thanks Cheryl!

    The babyphat ones (the ones with the charms) I'm not so sure about - they aren't easy to walk in at all! But, then again, most of the shoes I buy are horrible to walk in at first but then get a lot easier.

    And, thanks for the link Cindy! I'll check on that and make sure I don't take anything on the list.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates