QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Wednesday, July 11, 2007
Wednesday Already?
Yea, I know. That's really shocking, coming from me. It's usually, "Fuck, it's only Wednesday?" but today, I'm shocked that it's already Wednesday.

It seems like this week is going really fast. Maybe it's because the boss is out and the days aren't so hectic. Or maybe it's just that last week was so fucking long any other week pales in comparison. I'm not sure which. All I know is that I'm still recovering from last week. And last weekend. I feel pretty bloated and fat after everything that I ate and drank over the past week that it's pretty nice to get back into my regular eating and drinking schedule.

I don't have much to add to that today. I think my mind is in recovery mode too. Although, I will add this - and you'll be as shocked to hear this as you are to my Wednesday Already comment. My hair looks awesome today! No frizz, no big dry waves. Yes, it's true. I'm actually being positive today, for once. I'm sure it won't last so I won't even pretend that I'm going to remain positive from this point on. I'm going to tell you this, as if you care (and if you don't then fuck you - why are you even reading this shit?) but I went out and spent about fifty bucks on hair products last night. At Walgreen's! I figured it would be hard to spend fifty bucks on hair products as Walgreen's but, to my surprise, it wasn't so hard after all. Let's see - what did I get?

First, I got some of this slimy greasy shit to put in my hair before I dry it. Yes, I thought this is a bad idea. Now, instead of it being dry, it's going to look like I washed it in Crisco. But, to my surprise, after applying this oily shit I can't remember the name of (I'll fill you in tomorrow - like you'll care anymore then than you do now) my hair actually looked really good after it was dried. No fly away or dried out looking frizzy crap anymore. And I also put on some other shit after the oily shit - some spray on mousse by Big Sexy Hair - before I dried it. Then, after it was dried and styled, I put more shit in it called Samy Fat Hair Thickening Pomade (not palmaid, as was referred to me yesterday) that isn't nearly as slimy as the other pomade shit I had been using. Then, I capped it off with some Big Sexy Hair firm volumizing hairspray. You know, that's a lot of shit to put on my hair. I just hope all this shit doesn't wind up coating my hair so bad it never comes of and destroys the color. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to see with time.

Anyway, now that I've completely bored you with all sorts of useless information about my fucking hair that I've completely bored you with for weeks now I'll leave you with this: make sure you wash your fucking hands after applying all this shit and getting dressed. I had to change my top because my stupid ass put my shirt on after using all this shit and got all over my original shirt. Yea, I know. I'm an idiot.
posted by suebiedoobie @ 7:50 AM  
6 Comments:
  • At Wednesday, July 11, 2007 8:24:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    YAY! A good hair day today! It not being 90 degrees with 100% humidity today helps some too. It was so nice this morning, kinda chilly actually. I went out for my run/walk around 5:30 and when I got back home it was actually warmer in the house than outside. And that was with the AC still on so I turned it off and opened some windows. It's going to be a good Wednesday! I was already in a relatively good mood today and some of your good mood has rubbed off on me. YAY!

     
  • At Wednesday, July 11, 2007 8:26:00 AM, Blogger suebiedoobie said…

    that is very true - it's been really humid so that sure doesn't help!

    But, it was humid on Sunday and I wasn't a frizz ball then either. But, it always looks okay after I've been driving with the top down.

    You wouldn't think so, but it always makes it look better.

     
  • At Wednesday, July 11, 2007 9:47:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The wind gives it volume. Perhaps they can put the top down on the train for you. :)

     
  • At Wednesday, July 11, 2007 10:15:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I know what you mean about $50 for Walgreens hair products...

    BUT...I have a weakness for hair products so I am not surprised when I spend that much. I am picky about shampoo/conditioner to make sure I wash out all the extra crap I put in it everyday. I like to keep the color strong too...

    I have the exact opposite hair as you...fine, stick straight and flat. I am forever trying to add fluff and volume!

    I LOVE the Garnier Fructis line of frizz control and volumizer stuff...the friend that turned me onto this stuff has hair issues similar to yours and uses the Frizz Control stuff (liquid slime in a pump ball shape container), the pomade, the straightener and the volumizer.

    Damn...the stuff we do to look good!!

    What would we look like if we lived in the 1800's before hir products???

     
  • At Wednesday, July 11, 2007 11:23:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    by the way...i am not such a fan of the hairspray from the Garnier Fructis line...

    and i am not really anonymous, i just forgot to sign my name...

    --christine

     
  • At Wednesday, July 11, 2007 12:44:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    To avoid buildup, my stylist recommends putting about 1/2 teas. of baking powder in your shampoo once a week. It doesn't mess with color either. Glad your hair is working out today for ya!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates