QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Monday, July 16, 2007
Happy Monday Blog Readers!
Happy Monday? The only people I know who are having a happy Monday are people who are off work today.

Anyway, I hope everybody had a nice weekend. Ours was pretty laid back. Sort of. Friday night, we went out to dinner to what is becoming one of my favorite places, The Colony House (in Trevor, Wisconsin). We made reservations, which, obviously, was a good idea since they were packed. We didn't get my favorite waitress, however. We weren't seated in her section. The one we got? Not so good. It took forever for her to take our order, and even longer to get our drinks. Once we got our drinks I was so freakin' hungry that I ate a bunch of crackers and bread. Finally, after waiting about an hour, our food finally arrived. It was good - I got a barbecued chicken breast with some wild rice and Dennis got the crab stuffed flounder with hollandaise sause. Can we say not point friendly? Mine wasn't bad, but Dennis - his had to be about a zillion points.

On Saturday I went with Kim (cleo'smama) to the tattoo joint and got a feel for the place. The place is cool, but all of the artists are independently contracted so they set their own prices. I did pick one out that I liked (still not sure if that's what I really want, tho) that was pretty simple. It was just a purple star with squiggly lines and some smaller stars around it. Not much detail at all, but the dude quoted me a price of $350 dollars! I'm like, no, I don't think so! I didn't love it $340 bucks worth. But, Kim and Ron usually deal with another guy there that wasn't in when we were there but they were going back later to talk to him. She was going to ask him how much he would charge for that tattoo, so we'll see.

After I dropped Kim off from the tattoo place I went home, let the dog out, ate a quick lunch, and went over to Bethany's shop (the Rav in Fox Lake) to check out some sunglasses. I bought a pair that I knew Dennis would hate. He doesn't like the big sunglasses that you find everywhere now, and especially with my small face I can't seem to find a pair that fit anyway. But, I did get a pair of cute Channel knockoffs that I like. Of course, Dennis DID make fun of me when he saw them. But, if any of you know Dennis, he pretty much makes fun of everything so that should come as no big surprise.

We wound up going out to dinner again Saturday after discovering that out dishwasher is on the fritz. A dishwasher that was brand new when we moved in six months ago. And it's a Whirlpool so you would think that it would last longer than that, but, surprisingly, no. And I didn't feel like cooking then doing dishes by hand (yea, I know - wah).

Sunday, I grocery shopped and that was it. Stayed in, which sucked because it was so pretty out but I really didn't want to waste money or gas going anywhere.

So, there's by extremely boring blow by blow of the weekend. I'm sure you're so happy you just read all that inane bullshit.

So, here's to this week and next week going by as fast as possible! Vacation on the 28th - here I come! I'm ready!
posted by suebiedoobie @ 7:48 AM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates