QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Tuesday, July 17, 2007
The End May be Near
I'm not sure how much longer I'll be able to provide my stupid little blog anymore. The powers that be decided that we shouldn't have access to such a site. And here's what's really strange about it:

Yesterday, after I posted my blog here, I couldn't actually view it. When I tried it came back and said something to the effect that it's deemed and unwholesome, wicked, nasty environment and no employee of my company would ever dream of visiting such a nasty, horrible blog. That's not verbatim, but it's pretty close. Now, this morning it'll let me post and I still can't actually view my blog. So, let me get this straight, just so I'm understanding the logic behind this - it's perfectly fine to actually post to a blog as long as you don't read any blogs? That makes no sense. But, then again, I'm not particularly shocked by this revelation.

So, I'm sure as soon as they figure out their little blunder they'll, no doubt, cut off so I can't post to it as well. I don't know what day that will be, but I do know that once they do it's going to be very difficult for me to post here anymore. But, I always do manage to find a way to get around silly stuff like this. Let's just hope that this time proves no different. Or, maybe that's a good thing because then you won't be so inclined to come here and actually read my ranting bullshit.

Okay, on to more important stuff. Age of Love. Anybody watch this crap besides me? I swear, it's the dumbest shit on TV but it's like a train wreck. I can't help but watch. And, finally, thank God, they got rid of the whiner crybaby Mary. She so reminds me of some of the whiny ass posters on the Weight Watchers boards. And the previews for next week look pretty funny. Somebody does something that the stud bachelor Mark just doesn't find appropriate and says that's the dealbreaker. I'm willing to bet that one of them tries to grab his wanky and this completely upsets him because he's so obviously gay. Anybody? Yea, it's a stretch and I'm sure I'm completely wrong, but, if I wrote this show - that's what would happen. Which is probably why I don't work for a TV station.

Anyway, I best get to work. Boss is here before me again today. I think he's due for another vacation. Hey, one can hope right?
posted by suebiedoobie @ 7:44 AM  
5 Comments:
  • At Tuesday, July 17, 2007 8:00:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    No, No, No - say it ain't so! We must overcome this non-posting obstacle! I live in Charlotte, NC and my friends and I read your blog everyday. It's the one point in the day where I finally find someone who thinks about as quirky as I do. I was on vacation last week and didn't get to read the blog, but I was sure to get my friends, who I turned onto the blog, to give me an update over drinks last Friday. Rebel, Rebel, Rebel....at least for the sake of all of us other smartasses out there.

    With hope....Virginia

     
  • At Tuesday, July 17, 2007 8:33:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh no! Just how am I going to entertain myself when I get into work this morning? LOL!

    Yes, thank God that whiner Mary got let go on Age of Love. I thought the same thing about her acting like some of the whiners on the newbie board. LOL! I laughed when she gave her little speech to Mark when he let her go about him missing out. PUHLEASE! The only thing he'd be missing out on is the jail time he would serve for being a wife beater because I'm sure that's what he'd do to her after listening to her cry all the time!

    Did you see how nervous he was when he talked to Amanda? Wow, I thought he was going to let her go because of his demeanor, but I guess he really likes her. We'll see what happens, but I'm sure she'll be going to the end.

     
  • At Tuesday, July 17, 2007 8:50:00 AM, Blogger suebiedoobie said…

    Virgina, glad I have some fans out there!! sometimes I think I just do this to talk to myself!

    Cindy, did you see the previews for next week when they all go camping on the beach? somebody does SOMETHING that really pisses him off.

    *ha* I'm enjoying this show a little too much. It brings out the trash in me!

     
  • At Tuesday, July 17, 2007 9:22:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yeah I saw the previews. I think it might be that one of the 40s is going to pull a prank on one of the 20s. Should be interesting!

    I missed the first 40 minutes of yesterday's episode because I forgot it was on. As soon as I turned the TV on Mary was crying about something. Does she ever stop? I'm surprised that she wasn't crying when he told her to leave. She held herself together til she said goodbye to the girls.

     
  • At Wednesday, July 18, 2007 12:32:00 AM, Blogger Christine said…

    hi there...

    long time reader here (as a matter of fact an original reader from the very very beginning!!) and i too will be sad to see the end of this blog....i look forward to your daily dose of sarcasm!!

    so, i was thinking...since you can access the blogger site, but not view it...do you think it is because your site name has the word "boobie" in it and the power's that be consider that an "unwholesome, wicked, nasty environment"??

    just a thought...

    can you view other blogs on blogger.com???

    anyway, i will mourn when and if the last day ever comes!!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates