QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Monday, July 23, 2007
Another Monday!
Yes, another Monday. And this one, like all the ones before it, totally sucks ass.

However, next Monday will not suck so much ass because I'll be on vacation! Yes, that's right, there's only

6 Days Until Vacation!

So, as some of you are aware and some of you are not, my digital camera is toast. When you look through the viewfinder the screen resembles the same affect as if you were to smear vaseline all over the lens. Vertical lines of mush. I almost gave up on it and started looking around for a new camera this weekend until I realized what I wanted was going to cost me, bare minimum, $599 dollars. And, well, honestly I would rather not spend that much money on a camera - just yet.

I talked to the good ole boys at Wolf Camera about my problem and they insisted it was due to the battery. They tell me that the batteries, after time, wear out and don't produce enough power to actually power the CCD in the camera properly. I ask them how much a new battery is and they tell me $50 bucks. I would rather not spend $50 bucks if it doesn't solve the problem. But, last night, we went to Walmart and they had one for $25 bucks so I bought it. And, not surprisingly, the problem still occurs.

At this point I decide to go to Sony's website to see what they have to say about it:

Sony's CCD's are Fucked Up

And my camera screen looks exactly like the one on their example there. So, I'm trying now to call Sony to find out how long it's going to take for me to get my camera back after I send it to them. One thing is for sure, I won't have it for my vacation, which really sucks!

I'll be back in a few minutes after I talk to Sony and I'll let you know how it goes...
posted by suebiedoobie @ 7:57 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates