QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Tuesday, July 24, 2007
Last Night Sucked!
I had the worst night last night.

It all started after I got home from work. As soon as I let the dog out, put my stuff down, went to the bathroom, then let my dog in (yea, I know - that's all really too much information) I went to the UPS store to send out my camera for repairs. Update: they finally got me the shipping label yesterday and they will fix it no charge - provided that the problem is with the CCD and not due to anything else. Of course, knowing my luck, they'll have the same ethic as a car repair shop and they'll, no doubt, tell me it's due to my own negligence. But, I have hopes.

Anyway, I go to the UPS store and give them the shipping label and my camera and tell them I need them to box it up for me as well. At a cost of $11 dollars. Oh well. If that's all it costs me to get my $630 dollar camera working again, it's well worth it. Of course, the UPS label is Ground so they won't even have it until Friday. Which translates to me not having a camera on vacation. But, it means that I should have it back before my niece's wedding on August 18th. So, after we get everything done at the UPS store I go to look for my keys and I can't find them. I emptied out my bag, nothing. I empty out my purse and I finally find them and I go home, all happy that's finally done and I don't have to go anywhere else except home.

One thing I did need to do last night was a work related project. One that only entails about 15 minutes of work, no big deal. I made dinner (a frozen pizza, if you can call that dinner - hey, I was bloated and crampy - it's about all I had the energy for). At about 8:00 I go to do my work related work and can't find my fucking glasses anywhere. I'm a betting person, so my bet is that they are sitting on the counter at the UPS store. And double or nothing when I call them today they tell me that they are nowhere to be found. But, I'm fucked. I can't do my work without my glasses. I have to read the small print on the instructions. Fuck. So, I get Dennis to drive me to Walgreens to get a pair of those cheap cheater glasses. At this point I don't have much of a choice since I have to see and I need glasses to take to Dallas with me.

5 Days Until Vacation!

And that's it. Incredible story, no? Just proves one thing - I'm just a dumbass at heart.
posted by suebiedoobie @ 7:38 AM  
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates