QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Wednesday, July 25, 2007
What to Blog About Today?
I really don't have much to say today. Except that last night I got my glasses back from the UPS store. And, of course, there's the countdown:

4 Days Until Vacation!

Well, actually three. Because my vacation starts on the 4th day! At 7:50 am! Yes, that's the time my flight leaves on Saturday morning. Can you believe that shit? I would have booked a much later flight but my sister already booked hers and I wanted to be on the same flight. So, I'll be getting up at 4:00 am or earlier so I can leave by 5:00 am to get to the airport. Sheesh. This is so going to suck! Oh well. It's vacation. I'll take it!

Dennis got me a suitcase from the basement. Well, actually two suitcases. One small and one really big one. Of course, I'm only going to be gone about five days but I have to take my entire wardrobe. And I'll need the small suitcase just for my shoes! Oh, and I'll need to find room for all my other bullshit - hair dryer, products, makeup, etc. I'm not one for packing light. I take everything because you never know! I'll get there and be thinking - shit! I should have brought those black and pink peep toed platform shoes. I don't see how some people can go away for five days and only pack one teeny tiny suitcase. How do the do it? Only take one pair of underwear and one pair of shoes?

Anyway, the boss is out this morning which means it's nice and peaceful right now. So, I'm going to take advantage of it and get some personal business - translated: paying some of my bills online so I don't have to do it from my sister's house.
posted by suebiedoobie @ 7:42 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At Wednesday, July 25, 2007 8:57:00 AM, Blogger Wildsissy said…

    I pack extremely light because normally I'm traveling with 4+ people and whomever is picking us up at the airport wouldn't have enough space in their car to fit anything more than a small suitecase or one large suitcase for my husband and myself. but I don't bring anything for my hair other than a small brush, I don't wear make up, and I usually wear clothes that the same shoes match. I also always travel wearing jeans, a t-shirt, gym shoes, and a sweatshirt (never a jacket because it's too bulky). That way I have gym shoes to wear on days that we walk a lot or if I'm going hiking or working out, an extra t-shirt for those days, jeans & a sweatshirt if it gets cold. I dunno.. I'm soooo not girlie!

    My next vacation to Punta Cana I'm bringing 2 swim suits, flip flops, 1 dress, a couple pair of shorts and a couple tiny t-shirts.. that's all I need!

     
  • At Thursday, July 26, 2007 7:47:00 AM, Blogger suebiedoobie said…

    I'm totally jealous. I can't go without makeup - I would scare people.

    And, I can't decide what to wear - ever! I almost always change my clothes at least twice before I actually leave the house.

    I have issues.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates