QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Thursday, August 02, 2007
I'm Back!!
But, no time to blog about my vacation. I have the first day back to work blues. Probably because I'm running on two and a half hours sleep since my flight was delayed by two hours last night bringing me into O'Hare at 10:30. After getting bags and getting to the car we finally left O'Hare at around 11:30. Hit the I-94 traffic, bumper to bumper at midnight bringing me home around 1:00, getting to sleep at about 2:30, then up at 5:00am.

*yawn*

I'll tell you about the vacation and post some pictures tomorrow.
posted by suebiedoobie @ 8:44 AM  
5 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates