QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Friday, August 03, 2007
Fridays
I love Fridays. Have I ever mentioned that? I'm sure I have, many many times now.

Sorry, no vacation pictures just yet. I got home from work last night, made Dennis go get Chinese carry out, ate, watched Age of Love on the DVR and passed out from exhaustion. I will work on that this weekend and post a few so get over it!

Don't have much planned this weekend - except wait around Saturday morning for the repair guy come to fix my 6 month old dishwasher. Supposedly, he'll show up sometime between 8 and noon. Of course, it'll probably be around 2:00 knowing my luck.

I have to do some work around the house since I was gone last Saturday and didn't get any housework done. So, I suppose that will be what I do to pass time until the repair guy comes. I just hope he doesn't come with plumbers butt because I'm not looking forward to gawking at some random guy's butt crack. Hopefully, he'll come and go in time for me to go out to see Kim at Save a Pet's bake sale. I guess I'll have to get up extra early just to make sure I can get a shower in - because taking a shower before the repair guy comes or while he's there would be a bad idea.

Have a nice weekend everybody!
posted by suebiedoobie @ 8:15 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates