QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Wednesday, August 08, 2007
Taking Bets - Co-Worker/Slave In Today?
I'm no further along today than I was a week ago at getting the pictures from my vacation into a usable format to post here. Oh well. Not that anybody was holding their breath to see them anyway. Just boring family stuff.

Speaking of which, have you ever been entertained by somebody you just met that insists on pulling out their family photo album and forcing you to view pictures of their grandmother that's been dead for 10 years that you've never met? How do you get out of that one? I mean, you're all polite and shit - telling them that they look like their grandmother (and in that instance it's a crap shoot - either they'll take it as a compliment or an insult, no way to tell which way that one's going to go) just for better lack of anything else to say? No? Neither have I.

Anyway, it's Wednesday (like you really need me to announce what day it is) and I wonder if the new co-worker/slave will make an appearance today. If she's still sick, I hope not. Because if she is still sick then there's no way it's food poisoning from Saturday and she probably has the plague or something worse that I'll no doubt catch.

Dennis is really hating life today. He hates working for his brother - mostly because his brother is a jag. He can't make Dennis' checks good on Friday but he can take his whole family up to the Dells for a few days for some fun after their week long vacation three weeks ago. I suppose I would be pretty pissed off about that too. But, maybe that's just me.
posted by suebiedoobie @ 7:37 AM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates