QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Tuesday, August 14, 2007
Rain Again?
I got nothing to say today. Yes, it happens. I'm usually somebody that can come up with something but today it ain't it.

I just wish upon wish that I would have called in sick today. Dennis is off - rained out and it would have been nice to spend a day with him. He has to go through his dress clothes today for the wedding this weekend and see it anything still fits - granted, all of his dress clothes were purchased prior to 1995 so I'm thinking he needs something more updated. Of course, he's a man, and thinks that as long as it isn't jeans and he wears a tie it's appropriate attire for a wedding - even though his pants and shirts are more than 12 years old! So, I'm trying to convince him, in vain, to go out tonight and get some new pants and a shirt. But, he still insists he's allergic to all stores that don't sell electronics or music gear. I even told him I would pay for it! And, well, the truth is he has gained a little weight since those days - which is a good thing! When we met he was (and still is) 6'3" and weighed only 165 pounds. The guy was skin and bones. But, now, he's more around 190 pounds and still thinks his old dress pants fit great.

Men. You can't live with 'em, can't kill 'em!
posted by suebiedoobie @ 7:52 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates