QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Friday, August 31, 2007
Mojo Cannon
Ah, a three day weekend is coming up! And, I'm so fucking lame I didn't even realize that this Monday is Labor Day until yesterday. Yea, I know. I must live under a rock.

The downside to not realizing that this weekend is Labor Day Weekend is the fact that we have made absolutely no plans. Well, I should say that there is one thing on Sunday - the guys are getting together for a practice session marking the one year anniversary that they've been together as a band. I think we're going to bring drinks and get pizzas or something else equally lame, but it'll be fun. And they've written about 16 songs in the past year. And, I must say, they are kick ass songs! I just wish they would hurry up and record them so I can post 'em! And they're playing their first show as Mojo Cannon on October 6th (Saturday) at Penny Road Pub in Barrington. So, all you freaks out there that read this stupid blog that are in my area are all welcome to come out. It'll be a party!

And we're supposed to get together with some friends this weekend - probably Saturday. But, I know how I'll be spending most of my time this weekend - cleaning my fucking house. It's a wreck! And I have to do my most favorite chore *cough* - cleaning the bathroom and scrubbing down the tubs. Looks like I'm in for just a rockin' weekend!

Hope everybody has a happy and safe Labor Day! See ya'll on Tuesday.
posted by suebiedoobie @ 7:39 AM  
3 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates