QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Wednesday, August 29, 2007
Morelli?
So, this morning, I get up early, take a shower, and blow dry and curl my hair and it just looks fantastic! Until I stepped out the door.

Now, it's limp, no curl, and looks like it does if I don't do anything to it. Which can only mean one thing. It's going to be a hot, humid, stifling day. But, hey, I'll take it over all the fucking rain we got over the last two weeks!

And I'll take my boss not being in early this morning. Nothing new there.

On another note, I've been reading these silly Stephanie Plum books by Janet Evanovich. There's, like, twelve books in this series and I'm now on book four. They're easy reads which is nice when I can only read for about 1/2 an hour on the train at a time. So, they kind of go down like a really cold beer on a really hot day - nice and easy and quick! Anyway, I was thinking all day yesterday about the first four books - I'm about 1/2 way through the fourth and was wondering, "When the fuck is she going to nail Morelli?" and, guess what? She did, when I was on my way home from work last night. I thought I was going to have to wait until book twelve or something! But, now I'm kind of disappointed that she did. And wondering what the deal with Ranger is. And I'm thinking that maybe, and don't correct me if I'm wrong since I'll find out eventually anyway, that she'll wind up having a thing with him too. You know, because if you read this shit, the books, so far, have ended with her with Morelli then not hearing from him again until about the third chapter of the next book. I'm probably wrong.

Rescue Me is on tonight - and it's about the only thing TV has going for it right now and, sorry to say, it isn't much. I'm not so impressed with this season. It's kind of gotten really boring. Okay, so they have this baby that nobody seems to really give a shit about and that crazy bitch Sheila wants to raise Little Elvis but, come on! Who would sell their baby? Even in this stupid situation? I don't know. I hope it gets better and starts picking up steam because, sorry guys, this season sucks! Okay, sucks is harsh because Denis Leary is still awesome, but let's get something interesting going on here!

Anyway, even though the boss isn't here right now doesn't mean I don't have work to do.

Have a nice hump day humpers!
posted by suebiedoobie @ 7:43 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At Wednesday, August 29, 2007 9:22:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I totally agree about Rescue Me this season. It's just not as funny as it was last season. I liked the 1st and 3rd seasons the best. The 2nd with Tommy banging Sheila was not that great and this one is not that great either.

    I hope they fix things before Fx decides not to renew it next year. They shouldn't have killed off Johnny and the chief. Even though they were just supporting cast, they were good characters that added something to the show.

    Also, what happened to Jimmy's ghost? He was entertaining too. And bring back Marisa Tomei. That was great having her on last season. Jennifer Esposito had some promise, but now she hasn't been on the past few weeks.

     
  • At Wednesday, August 29, 2007 9:37:00 AM, Blogger suebiedoobie said…

    Totally agree with you on all counts.

    I don't know how many more episodes they have left to do, but I hope it heats up!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates